Kazanietz Lab > Research Projects
- PKC and the regulation of apoptotic responses in prostate carcinogenesis
- PKC isozymes as mediators of apoptotic responses in prostate cancer cells.
- Regulation of MAPK and Akt signaling by PKC isozymes.
- Regulation of PKC-mediated apoptosis by androgens.
- Development of animal models for the study of PKC function in prostate.
- Chimaerins: DAG/phorbol esters with Rac-GAP activity
- Chimaerins as regulators of Rac signaling
- Control of cell cycle by chimaerins.
- Control of the metastatic cascade by beta2-chimaerin.
- Isolation of chimaerin-interacting proteins.
- Knock-down models for chimaerin in zebrafish and mammalian.
- Regulation of PKC activity by carcinogens
- Effect of PAH o-quinones on PKC activity and signaling.