- Take a look at methods used in target preparation/hybridization
and initial data analysis.
- Find out how to retrieve data for
your Affymetrix transcript profiling experiment.
for Affymetrix products, including:
- NetAffx Analysis Center User's Guide (pdf, 1 MB)
- Expression Analysis Technical Manual (pdf, 5.38 MB) includes detailed
protocols for expression analysis including sample preparation, target
labeling, hybridization, washing scanning and basic data analysis.
- Microarray Suite User's Guide, Version 5.0 (pdf, 361 KB) includes
details on how to use MAS to control the GeneChip Fluidics Station and
Scanner, analyze experimental data and generate reports that summarize
intensity data, analysis output and algorithm settings.
- And many others.
Analysis Center enables researchers to correlate their GeneChip®
array results with array design and annotation information. This online
resource provides the scientific community with access to array content
information, including probe sequences and gene annotations.
Suite Version 5.0:
Last Updated on