GeneSpring is an analytical workbench enabling scientists to visualize,
organize and manipulate gene expression data. Experimental data from microarrays,
Affymetrix chips, SAGE, or any technique that associates numbers with
genes can easily be imported for rigorous analysis.
- Review the feature summary
- View the online demo
- Download the trial version of GeneSpring. The trial version is pre-loaded
with rat, human, and Ron Davis' yeast data. It's fully functional yet
with the time limitation of one month.
- Assistance for obtaining GeneSpring, and individual consultations
and training, are available from the Bioinformatics
- Example data files in the formats of the following products (Note:
For the demo purpose, each sample file contains only a small portion
of probe sets on the original chip):
- Contact SiliconGenetics Technical Support:
- Affymetrix GeneChip
You may request
an Affymetrix Genome from SiliconGenetics Technical Support by submitting
the first 100 probe set names from your Affymetrix metrics report. Once
you receive the compressed genome file, make sure to extract it in the
folder of ..\SiliconGenetics\GeneSpring\data.
- Penn Microarray facility Array files are available from the Bioinfomatics
Last Updated on