Members of Penn’s Microbiology community hold 7 different NIH funded T32 training grants. These grants provide funds for predoctoral and postdoctoral trainees. To be trainees on this grant, students must be admitted to candidacy for the PhD degree through the Biomedical Graduate Studies program at the University of Pennsylvania. After selecting a thesis lab, the trainee’s PhD mentor may nominate the student to be supported by a specific training grant. If you are interested in performing postdoctoral work in microbiology at Penn, you should directly contact faculty whose research interests you. Information on the research interests of Penn Microbiologists can be found under each specific training program, on the Faculty page, or under each research program.
- Pre- and Postdoctoral Training in Emerging Infectious Diseases
- Pre- and Postdoctoral Training in HIV Pathogenesis
- Pre- and Postdoctoral Training in Virology
- Pre- and Postdoctoral Training in Microbial Pathogenesis and Genomics
- Postdoctoral Training Program in Immunology
- Pre- and Postdoctoral Training Program in Neurovirology
- Predoctoral Training Program in Parasitology
© The Trustees of the University of Pennsylvania | Site best viewed in a supported browser. | Site Design: PMACS Web Team.