PAN Conference 2007
Please select a link below to view one of the Powerpoint presentations from the 2nd Penn Autism Network Conference, held from March 15-16, 2007, at the University of Pennsylvania.
Jerry and Mary Newport
- You Don't Have to be Normal to be Happy!
- Relationships Through an Autistic Lifespan: Balancing Solitude with Social Demands
Robert Naseef, Ph.D.
- Living Along the Spectrum: plenary panel featuring family members of individuals with ASD
Rebecca Klaw, M.S., M.Ed.
Valerie Gaus, Ph.D.
Scott Robertson, Ph.D. Candidate
Domenico Cavaiuolo, Ph.D.
Mary Riggs Cohen, Ph.D.
Lawrence R. Sutton, Ph.D. and Claire Maher Choutka, M.Ed., BCBA
- How to be Self-Sufficient with High Functioning Autism (Powerpoint)
- How to be Self-Sufficient with High Functioning Autism (PDF Handout)