Grant Writing Services
The Office of Research Program Development has a dedicated grant writer and scientific editor who can provide assistance with writing and editing large, multidisciplinary proposals , such as program project (P01), center (P30) and specialized center (P50) grants . The RPD scientific writer/editor will:
- Edit grant proposals and manuscripts to improve clarity, readability and consistency and to ensure that all funding agency requirements have been met
- Read copy to detect errors in spelling, punctuation and syntax. Verify facts, dates and statistics
- Review critiques from previous submissions and work with investigator to ensure all criticisms have been addressed
- Draft letters of intent, letters of support and documentation needed for grant submissions
- Provide integration of distinct projects to create a cohesive proposal
Assistance is also available for R01 submissions. RPD is a limited resource and requests will be honored on a first come, first
served basis. Large multidisciplinary proposals may take priority over R01 proposals.
Please contact RPD at: RPD@mail.med.upenn.edu to learn more about these services.
© The Trustees of the University