- AIBIL: Homepage
- AIBIL: People
- Ujjwal Baid, Ph.D.
Ujjwal Baid, Ph.D.
Artificial Intelligence in Biomedical Imaging Lab (AIBIL)
Center for Biomedical Image Computing & Analytics (CBICA)
Department of Radiology
Perelman School of Medicine
University of Pennsylvania
Richards Labs, Suite 700DA
3700 Hamilton Walk
Philadelphia, PA 19104
Email | LinkedIn | Twitter | ResearchGate | GitHub
Ph.D. from Center of Excellence in Signal & Image Processing, SGGSIET, Nanded, India
Ujjwal completed his PhD from Center of Excellence in Signal & Image Processing, SGGSIE&T, Nanded, India in 2020. His major fields of interest include Biomedical Image Analysis, Cancer Imaging, Radiogenomics, and Computational Pathology. He has developed various algorithms for segmentation of brain tumors based on deep learning. His research also revolved around extracting radiomic features for overall survival prediction of patients diagnosed with glioblastoma.
Full list of publications can be found at: Google Scholar
1. Monetary Prize for achieving third rank in BraTS 2018 challenge organized at 21st MICCAI conference Granada, Spain. Sponsor: Intel AI and University of Pennsylvania, USA.
2. Student Travel Grant for presenting at Transylvanian Machine Learning Summer School (TMLSS) 2018 at Cluj-Napoca, Romania. Sponsor: Google DeepMind and Romanian Institute of Science and Technology, Romania.
3. Student Registration for presenting at BIOIMAGING 2017, conference at Porto, Portugal, February 2017. Sponsor: Center of Excellence in Signal and Image processing through World Bank Project.
4. Received international student travel grant for presenting the research paper at TENCON 2019 from Ministry of Electronics and IT, Govt. of India
5. Student Travel Grant for presenting at Advances in Neuroimaging and Applications in Cognitive disorders (ANACoD), May 2016, conference at National Brain Research Center, Gurgaon, India
6. Visvesvaraya Ph.D. Fellowship for PhD. Sponsor: Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India.
7. Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering - Scholarship during August 2013-July2015 (Percentile: 97.52) Sponsor: Ministry of Human Resource and Development, Government of India.