On October 24th, 2023: OCR and SCRCM Co-Hosted Presentation: Penn Medicine Strategic Plan 2023–2028: Serving a Changing World
The Penn Medicine Strategic Plan 2023–2028: Serving a Changing World, articulates a bold vision that reflects our core values, the promise of medicine, and our confidence that we will lead towards the goal of better health for all.
Emma A. Meagher, MD
Senior Vice Dean for Clinical and Translational Research, PSOM
Vice President for Research, Penn Medicine
Penn Medicine Clinical Research Professional Recognition Awards
CREATE Awards (Clinical Research Expertise & Advancement Through Excellence)
Nominations by Submitted by: 27SEPT2023 Letters of Support by: 11OCT2023 Awards Announced at CREATE Awards: 08MON2023
The University of Pennsylvania Society for Clinical Research Coordination and Management (SCRCM) is thrilled to announce the upcoming Annual Clinical Research Professional Recognition Awards, formerly CARE Awards, now relaunched as the CREATE Awards: Clinical Research Expertise & Advancement Through Excellence. Our award categories have been reimagined for broader inclusivity allowing for us to recognize all of the Clinical Research Professionals (CRPs) that contribute to the success of Penn Medicine’s Clinical Research Enterprise. Our colleagues contribute expertise across multiple roles and we are excited to highlight their achievements. We encourage you to nominate your colleagues who continually exceed expectations and exemplify the values and mission of Penn Medicine.
You may now nominate a colleague to be considered for the categories below:
- Distinguished Performance in a Clinical Research Coordinator or Research Assistant Role – recognizes CRPs with varied responsibilities in coordinating clinical trials including working with patients
- Distinguished Performance in a Research Role with Clinical Licensure – recognizes CRPs who apply their clinical expertise to promote safe data collection from patients
- Distinguished Performance in a Regulatory or Monitoring & Compliance Role – recognizes CRPs who use expert knowledge of regulatory standards to promote patient safety and data integrity
- Distinguished Performance in a Data Management and Informatics Role – recognizes CRPs who facilitate the collection and security of clinical data
- Distinguished Performance in a Research Administrative or Financial Officer Role – recognizes CRPs who manage the budgetary and/or logistical systems that facilitate clinical research
- Excellence in Leadership of Clinical Research Professionals – recognizes mentors and leaders of CRPs who share knowledge and advocate for their colleagues
- Clinical Research Professional Lifetime Achievement Award – recognizes CRPs who have dedicated their careers to the success of clinical research at Penn Medicine
- Innovations in Clinical Research Operations Award – recognizes groups or individuals who build systems that improve how we conduct clinical research at Penn Medicine
A nomination guide will be made available at the SCRCM website with expanded definitions of each of the award categories.
We look forward to celebrating the exceptional Clinical Research Professionals that are responsible for Penn Medicine’s accomplishments in clinical research. Please contact the SCRCM board with any questions about the nomination categories and process at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Congratulations to the 2022 C.A.R.E. Awards Recipients!
If you missed the ceremony, attached is the CARE Award Program
Rising Star Award — Kelsey Moulton, Department of Neurology
Leading Edge Award— Vanessa Madden, Department of Medicine
Lifetime Achievement Award — Elizabeth Moore, Department of Emergency Medicine
© The Trustees of the University of Pennsylvania | Site best viewed in a supported browser. | Site Design: PMACS Web Team