February 17th, 2021 Clinical Research Forum Day 2021.
Save the Date!! Registration Details coming soon. Join us for a full day of speakers with great clinical research expertise and insights. Credits obtained may be used to maintain professional certifications by attendees.
July 1, 2020
2020 C.A.R.E Award Winners!
- Rising Star — Rupa Chowdary, Department of Medicine
- Leading Edge — Eileen Donaghy MSN, CRNP- DOM, Infectious Diseases
- Lifetime Achievement — Kathleen Thomas MSOD- Radiology
If you missed the ceremony click to view
April 16, 2020
SCRCM Elections 2020-2021. Call for Nominations now Open!
Election season is upon us and we are on the lookout for members of the Penn Clinical Research community, who are interested in being members on the Society for Clinical Research Coordination and Project Management (SCRCM) Executive Committee.
This year we have 7 positions open for elections:
- Chair Elect-1
- Secretary- 1
- Treasurer- 1
- Executive Committee Members- 4
We are also looking for individuals to be involved as leaders and members of our several taskforces, which include:
- Networking Taskforce
- Communications and Marketing Taskforce
- Mentoring Program Taskforce
- Penn/CHOP Liaison
How To Run for the Executive Board or Get Involved?
You may nominate yourself or someone else from the Clinical Research staff, to appear on the ballot. Please email all nominations to firstname.lastname@example.org When sending in nominations, add the following:
- Title the email, "SCRCM 2020-2021 Election Nominations"
- Include the following email content:
- Name of Nominee (your name or another individual)
- Email address of nominee
- The position or positions of interest.
- There is no limit to the number of names you provide. All names sent in will appear on the ballot. Nominees can be up for election for multiple positions.
© The Trustees of the University of Pennsylvania | Site best viewed in a supported browser. | Site Design: PMACS Web Team