Clinical Research Forum
The Clinical Research Forum is an opportunity to learn about the tools and resources available here at Penn for clinical research staff.
- Meet representatives from departments and organizations across campus and beyond.
- Attend workshops to learn helpful techniques to enhance research studies and receive CRC credit
- Tools and resources will be directed at Clinical Research Coordinators, Project Managers, and Research Support Staff.
- This is open to all University of Pennsylvania Clinical Research Staff
- CEUs will be provided through a post attendance survey
Click HERE for 2022 CRF day recordings.
© The Trustees of the University of Pennsylvania | Site best viewed in a supported browser. | Site Design: PMACS Web Team