of site institution (3-4 words):
a language requirement? If so, state language:
public/community health research
basic science research
- Please describe your activities while abroad (eg, seeing
patients, clinical research, public health project, etc.):
Observed patients, saw interesting surgeries, was taught
by very enthusiastic professors, participated in study groups
with professors, interesting dinners and seminars with professors,
clinical research involving the medical school class there.
- Please describe the range of activities available,
in addition to yours:
Please see number 1, and interact with international students
from different countries.
- Would you recommend this institution to other Penn
medical students? Why?
Definitely! The people are great there. They are very enthusiastic
for people to come. And its all paid. Airplane ticket, stipend...
- What did you not like?
- Is there an application process for this institution?
How does one arrange a visit? Are there important dates
to know about?
Yes, go to international office, Yes important dates, but
i dont remember. but this is a 6 month program.
- What costs were associated with the trip, other than
transportation. Please include institutional fees, housing
costs, food, etc.:
- Did you receive funding for this trip? If so, from
whom and for how much? Please provide important information,
such as contacts, application procedure, and due dates:
Yes, from NUPACE. Nagoya University Program for Academic
- Would you agree to be contacted by other students interested
in this site? If so, please give your name and contact information:
Home/About || Find || Enter || Planning || Events || Related
Links || Contact || Gallery
UPenn Home || School
© The Trustees of the University of Pennsylvania