- Affiliate Providers
Penn Medicine EAP welcomes affiliates to join our network. Affiliates must demonstrate a broad understanding of our EAP practice, alcohol and other drug problems, mental health issues, human resource and labor relations issues and organizational dynamics. All EAP affiliates must be master’s-level or above mental health professionals licensed to practice independently and have at least one (1) year of EAP experience.
Credentialing documents include:
- Liability and malpractice insurance $1m - $3m
- Professional License
- Background check thru State
- Child abuse clearance – apply thru the state
- Application form
- CAQH form
- Peer reference (need to have someone who is equal or higher license).
- NPDP databank (background check)
If you are interested in joining or rejoining our network, please contact:
Rita Anderson in Philadelphia or Nancy Mazotas in New Jersey.
We pay our providers within two weeks of submitting sessions using PROVIDERfiles, our provider portal.