Responsible Conduct of Research - Description
BGS students are exposed to all topics recommended by the NIH (NOT-OD-10-019).
The links below provide a brief description of each RCR topic, together with case studies to be used in the workshops, and other helpful resources.
- Acquisition and Management of Data
- Collaborative Science
- Conflicts of Interest and Time
- Peer Review
- Research Misconduct
- Responsible Authorship and Publication
- Scientists as Responsible Members of Society
- Use of Animals in Research
- Use of Humans in Research
- Inclusivity, Diversity, and Equity in Science