Welcome to BGSA
The Biomedical Graduate Student Association (BGSA) is the coordinating student body charged with representing all students enrolled in the Biomedical Graduate Studies program at the University of Pennsylvania. We monitor issues of importance to the biomedical graduate student community, represent the concerns of biomedical graduate students to the University administration, and advocate for changes to enhance the quality of biomedical graduate education. We also serve as a liaison among the student populations of the biomedical graduate programs and sponsor both academic and social events of interest to the biomedical graduate student community.
- BGSA will be holding a graduate student panel for undergrads to learn more about applying to graduate school November 14th at 5:30. Interested undergraduates should register here.
- Submit Merit Request
- Affinity Groups for Graduate Students
- BGS Travel Funding & Other Grants
- To email announcements to the BGS listserv on behalf of a student group, please email Rebecca Lopez.
The BGSA Executive Board is committed to representing the interests of BGS students. We meet regularly with the BGS director to discuss common issues students are having that have been brought to our attention. If you have any suggestions, questions, comments, or concerns about the website or BGSA in general, please let us know in our Student Feedback Survey.
- Click the link below to see a full calendar of events relevant to BGS students.
© The Trustees of the University of Pennsylvania | Site best viewed in a supported browser. | Site Design: PMACS Web Team.