An Executive Committee oversees the Predoctoral Training Program in Genetics. The current members of the GEN-T32 Executive Committee are: Doug Epstein (Principal Investigator), Joe Zhou (Chair of G&E), Tom Jongens (former Chair of G&E), Marisa Bartolomei (PI of CMB-TG), Casey Brown and Montserrat Anguera.
The Executive Committee is appointed by the PI and has the following responsibilities:
- Appoint trainees.
- Appoint and remove trainers.
- Monitor the progress of trainees.
- Decide on and communicate changes to the GEN-TG program based on advice from trainers and trainees.
- Coordinate RCR and minority recruitment efforts.
- Select executive committee members and the new PI.