Courses & Conferences
Below is a list of approved courses and conferences. Please note that final permission must be obtained from program director and chiefs as well as individual service attending prior to registration.
- AO Basic (PGY2)
- AO Advanced (PGY5)
- AO Peds (PGY4/5)
- AO Spine (PGY4/5)
- AO Hand (PGY4/5)
- FOT Upper Extremity (PGY2/3)
- FOT Lower Extremity (PGY2/3)
- S&N SAIF (PGY4/5)
- Rocky Mountain Arthroplasty Course (PGY3/Lab residents)
- Zimmer/Biomet Headquarters Trip; Warsaw, IN (All)
- AAHKS Resident Course (PGY3/4)
- AANA Resident Course (PGY4/5)
- Depuy Synthes Future Leaders (All)
This form should only be used when a resident has an approved departmental reimbursement request. All reimbursements are reviewed and those which were not pre-approved by the Program Director and/or within the guidelines of the conference leave policy will be denied.
© The Trustees of the University of Pennsylvania | Site best viewed in a supported browser. | Site Design: PMACS Web Team.