How It Works
- You can provide now for a future gift to Penn Medicine by including a bequest provision in your will or revocable trust.
- Penn Medicine receives the gift and applies it to the purpose(s) as you have directed.
- Your assets remain in your control during your lifetime.
- You can modify your bequest if your circumstances change.
- You can direct your bequest to a particular purpose (be sure to check with Penn Medicine to make sure your gift can be used as intended).
- There is no limit on the estate tax deductions that can be taken for charitable bequests.
- You know that your gift will benefit Penn Medicine tomorrow, just as you intend it to today.
For More Information
E-mail or call us at 215-898-9486.