Selected Faculty Publications
- Teran F. Resuscitative Cardiopulmonary Ultrasound & Transesophageal Echocardiography in the Emergency Department. Emerg Med Clin North Am. 2019 Aug;37(3):409-430. doi: 10.1016/j.emc.2019.03.003. Epub 2019 May 21.
- Bonnel AR, Moore C, Brodie K, Marsh L, Chan W, Panebianco N. Young Woman With Abdominal Pain. Ann Emerg Med. 2019 Nov;74(5):718-723. doi: 10.1016/j.annemergmed.2019.04.030. PubMed PMID: 31668244.
- Baston CM, Wallace P, Chan W, Dean AJ, Panebianco N. Innovation Through Collaboration: Creation of a Combined Emergency and Internal Medicine Point-of-Care Ultrasound Fellowship. J Ultrasound Med. 2019 Aug;38(8):2209-2215. doi: 10.1002/jum.14908. Epub 2018 Dec 28. Review. PubMed PMID: 30592332.
- Teran F, Dean AJ, Centeno C, et al. Evaluation of out-of-hospital cardiac arrest using transesophageal echocardiography in the emergency department. Resuscitation. 2019;137:140-147.
- Duanmu Y, Henwood PC, Takhar SS, Chan W, et al. Correlation of OSCE performance and point-of-care ultrasound scan numbers among a cohort of emergency medicine residents. Ultrasound J. 2019;11(1):3.
- Anderson KL, Jenq KY, Fields JM, Panebianco NL, Dean AJ. Diagnosing heart failure among acutely dyspneic patients with cardiac, inferior vena cava, and lung ultrasonography. Am J Emerg Med. 2013;31(8):1208-14.
- Hu K, Gupta N, Teran F, Saul T, Nelson BP, Andrus P. Variability in Interpretation of Cardiac Standstill Among Physician Sonographers. Ann Emerg Med. 2017 Sep 1.
- Volpicelli G, Elbarbary M, Blaivas M, Dean A, et al. International evidence-based recommendations for point-of-care lung ultrasound. Intensive Care Med. 2012;38(4):577-91.
- Panebianco NL, Fredette JM, Szyld D, Sagalyn EB, Pines JM, Dean AJ. What you see (sonographically) is what you get: vein and patient characteristics associated with successful ultrasound-guided peripheral intravenous placement in patients with difficult access. Acad Emerg Med. 2009;16(12):1298-1303.