Undergraduate Research Assistantships
Our laboratory has undergraduate research assistant (RA) positions available for students who are highly-motivated, professional, reliable, and organized. We are currently seeking student research assistants to assist with research investigating the relationship between sleep and major depressive disorder or post-traumatic stress disorder. To apply, complete the online application (click here)!
We take a team approach to research, and thus, RA activities depend both on interests of the individual and the needs of the lab. Responsibilities of RA's include:
- Participant recruitment and screening
- Orienting participants to study environment
- Acquiring, entering and analyzing research data
- Meeting with study team weekly
- General assistance with study team research projects