Welcome to Biomedical Postdoctoral Programs
- BPP COVID-19 Information & Resources
- Penn Community: University Vaccine Distribution
- Office of the Executive Vice Dean and Chief Scientific Officer: An Update on Vaccination Plans for PSOM
- University of Pennsylvania: A Message to the Penn Community Regarding Violence and Anti-Asian Hate Incidents
- Penn Medicine: Support for our Community Regarding Anti-Asian Violence and Racism
- Penn Behavioral Health Resources for Postdocs
- Penn Cobalt
The University of Pennsylvania has long been recognized for its belief in the importance of education and its pursuit of excellence. The office of Biomedical Postdoctoral Programs (BPP) works to uphold this tradition by providing biomedical postdocs in the Perelman School of Medicine, School of Veterinary Medicine, School of Dental Medicine, School of Nursing, The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, Monell Chemical Senses Center and The Wistar Institute with the highest quality training in and outside of the labs. From its first-rate programming series to its emphasis on career development as well as personal development, BPP works to enhance the life of biomedical postdocs. In addition, BPP provides administrative support to both mentors and postdoctoral appointees so that the latter can focus on research training and professional development.
The Three Minute Thesis (3MT®) is an academic research communication competition developed by The University of Queensland (UQ), Australia. Learn more about CHOP/PENN Three Minute Thesis Competition (3MT) coming in December 2021.
@Biomedical Postdoctoral Programs 3 days, 6 hours ago
@Biomedical Postdoctoral Programs 3 days, 9 hours ago
@Biomedical Postdoctoral Programs 3 days, 10 hours ago