Master's and Certificate Programs in Clinical Research
Master's / Certificate Programs
Penn Medicine offers educational programs at the undergraduate, predoctoral, and postdoctoral level to further education in clinical research in the areas of informatics, epidemiology, clinical trial design, health care innovation and regulatory science.
- Master of Science in Clinical Epidemiology (MSCE)
- Master of Science in Health Policy Research (MSHP)
- Master's Science in Translational Research
- Master's in Regulatory Science
- Clinical Trialist Training Program
- Master of Health Care Innovation
- Certificate in Health Care Innovation
- Certificate in Regulatory, Translational, and Entrepreneurial Science
- CCEB Clinical Trial Certificate Program
AAMC provides resources and services to medical students and clinicians
Group in Information Resources (GIR) promotes excellence in the application and integration of information resources and technology in academic medicine. There are workgroups as well as professional organizations that researchers can take advantage of as well as career development and enhancement initiatives.