Lab News and Recent Research
- Dr Huang was selected as an ISMRM (International Society of Magnetic Resonance in Medicine) Fellow. May, 2022.
- Dr Huang was elected to the College of Fellows in American Institute for Medical and Biological Engineering (AIMBE). February, 2021.
- Lab members won three awards at ISMRM 28th Annual Meeting: Chenying Zhao won summa cum laude award; Minhui Ouyang won two magna cum laude awards (link for abstract 1; abstract 2). August 2020.
- Dr Huang has been named to the 2019 Council of Distinguished Investigators of The Academy for Radiology & Biomedical Imaging Research. June 6, 2019. www.acadrad.org
- Lab member, Minhui Ouyang, has been selected as an ISMRM Junior Fellow for 2019.
- The lab PI, Dr Hao Huang, was invited to serve on ISMRM Education Committee, effectively Jan 22, 2019.
- Lab member, Minhui Ouyang, won summa cum laude and magna cum laude awards at ISMRM 26th Annual Meeting, June, 2018.
- The lab PI, Dr Hao Huang, joined NeuroImage Editorial Board, September, 2017.
- The high resolution macaque brain DTI atlas (0.4x0.4x0.4mm), completed by Dr Lei Feng et al, has been released to public in the website (www.brainmrimap.org) hosted by the lab, August, 2017.
- Lab member, Minhui Ouyang, won magna cum laude award at ISMRM 25th Annual Meeting, April, 2017.
- The lab PI, Dr Hao Huang, was interviewed by Science and gave comments on a recent article and fetal and baby brain imaging in general, January, 2017.
- Study of newborn brain connectivity networks is featured in CHOP's Bench to Bedside, April, 2016.
- Dr. Hao Huang was awarded BRAIN Initiative Cell Atlas Network (BICAN) Comprehensive Center UM1 as one of the multiple principal investigators (MPI) from 2022.
- Dr. Hao Huang and Dr Sara DeMauro, Principal Investigators of NIH funded U01, lead the Philadelphia site participating in the landmark Healthy Brain and Child Development (HBCD) study from 2021.
- “Handbook of Pediatric Brain Imaging: Methods and Applications”, Elsevier 2021, edited by Dr Huang and Roberts.
- Differential cortical microstructural maturation in the preterm human brain with diffusion kurtosis and tensor imaging. 2019. PNAS. [PNAS]
- The ethics of experimenting with human brain tissue. 2018. Nature. [PubMed]
- Short-range connections in the developmental connectome during typical and atypical brain maturation. 2017. Neuroscience & Biobehavioral Reviews. [PubMed]
- Population-averaged macaque brain atlas with high-resolution ex vivo DTI integrated into in vivo space. 2017. Brain Struct Funct. [PubMed]
- Heterogeneous increases of regional cerebral blood flow during preterm brain development: Preliminary assessment with pseudo-continuous arterial spin labeled perfusion MRI. 2017.Neuroimage [PubMed]