LAUNCHING NOVEMBER 2023
HOW CAN I HELP?
- Take the survey when you receive the email.
- Spread the word within your department or unit about the importance of this data.
- Reach out to OIDE about communication efforts.
WHAT IS IT AND WHY IS IT IMPORTANT?
- A 30-question survey to assess our progress in building a more inclusive culture.
- Informs forward-looking policies related to culture and inclusion.
- Aims to hear from and include all voices within the Penn community.
- Microculture results available for departments and entities where response rates are high enough.
WHEN WILL WE HAVE RESULTS?
- OIDE expects initial raw results in the Spring.
- Detailed analysis and presentations may take somewhat longer
IS IT CONFIDENTIAL?
Yes, Datastar, a third-party vendor, will administer the survey and collect the data. Datastar will strip data collected of any personal identifiers and present any findings in aggregate.
For more information, contact Corrinne Fahl.