Contact and Insurance Information
Call us at (215) 746-5900 if you would like to ask further questions, set an appointment, or complete a phone screening.
- All phone calls are confidential and private.
- Referring clinicians and family members: Please have the individual seeking services call directly.
- During your phone call remember to mention if you currently receive healthcare at Penn Medicine, are affiliated with the University of Pennsylvania, have recently completed a research/clinical trial, or currently receive treatment in the community.
For urgent situations or emergencies, call 911 or visit your closest Emergency Room.
Charles O’Brien Center for Addiction Treatment
3535 Market Street, 5th Floor, Suite 500
Philadelphia, PA 19104
Metered parking is available outside the Center and on surrounding streets. The closest parking garage is at 34th and Market. Please refer to Septa for public transportation options.
Currently, we work directly with the following insurance providers:
- Quest Behavioral Health for Penn Medicine Employees
- Aetna Student Health Plans for Penn and Drexel Students
- Medicare A & B
- Most Blue Cross/Blue Shield Plans
- Most Aetna Plans
The Charles O’Brien Center for Addiction Treatment is the clinical treatment arm of the University of Pennsylvania Center for Studies of Addiction. If you are interested in discussing eligibility for current addiction treatment research studies (clinical trials), please visit https://www.med.upenn.edu/csa/trc_clinical_trials.html
Back to Top