IMRD- IQVIA Medical Records Database
The IQVIA Medical Research Data (IMRD), formerly known as The Health Improvement Network (THIN), is a dataset that contains clinical patient data recorded from UK practices up to12th January 2021. The dataset consists 19,508,644 patients with 1,479,318,232 encounter records from 832 practices. For more information at Penn visit IBI.
- Accessible using PMACS LPC Virtual Desktop Interface
- STATA network license can be provided
- Widely supports epidemiological research
- Serves as a validation dataset for clinical findings
- Only contains UK patients.
- Governed by GDPR regulation in restricted storage and compute
- Need to have PMACS credentials / username and password
- Do not have one consult, email the IBI Clinical Research Informatics Core for sponsorship;
- If CHOP contact Pediatrics for sponsorship
- Obtain approvals
- Request workspace