Call for Papers
The 15th International Meeting on Fully Three-Dimensional Image Reconstruction in Radiology and Nuclear Medicine will be held June 2-6, 2019 at the University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA, USA.
- CT Imaging
- PET Imaging
- SPECT Imaging
- Reconstruction Techniques
- Hardware-based Image Reconstruction Acceleration Techniques
- Image Reconstruction for Novel Geometries
- Applications in Security and Industrial Imaging
- Emerging Imaging Techniques
- Other Modalities
- Machine Learning and Deep learning, as applied to imaging
- Abstract deadline: January 14, 2019
- Acceptance notification: March 1, 2019
- Last day for early registration: April 1, 2019
- Last day for abstract revision before publication in proceedings: April 1, 2019
The abstract will follow a four-page extended format. The abstracts can be edited after acceptance and before being made available to conference attendees in the proceedings. Format templates will be available well before the abstract deadline.
PDF Fully3D flyer: Letter A4
Conference Chair: Scott D. Metzler, University of Pennsylvania
© The Trustees of the University of Pennsylvania | Site best viewed in a supported browser. | Site Design: PMACS Web Team.