The conference registration fee includes:
- Daily mid-morning and mid-afternoon coffee breaks
- Lunch in campus cafeteria Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday
- Dinner in campus cafeteria on Monday evening
- Welcome Reception – Sunday evening (University Museum on Penn’s Campus)
- Conference Gala Dinner-Wednesday evening including roundtrip transfers at The Waterworks approximately three miles from campus set along the scenic Schuylkill River and nearby Philadelphia Art Museum.
- Proceedings, available for download.
The full registration fee is $900 before April 1, 2019. After that date, full registration is $1000. Student registration is $800 early and $900 late. A student is one who is in a degree-granting program or at a university in a post-doctoral training position within 5 years or graduation at the time of the conference.
Pricing for Guests:
- Welcome Reception: $100
- Conference Dinner: $125
- Meal vouchers for the cafeteria (lunch of dinner): $15/each
To begin the registration process, please click here.
© The Trustees of the University of Pennsylvania | Site best viewed in a supported browser. | Site Design: PMACS Web Team.