Medical Image Registration
Medical image registration plays an important role in many medical image analysis tasks. By incorporating statistical information or proper prior information into image registration, we have developed efficient and accurate image registration algorithms, including statistical information enhanced structural brain image registration algorithms, functional connectivity pattern-based fMRI registration algorithms, and self-supervised deep learning-based image registration algorithms.
- Jiang D, Du Y, Cheng H, Jiang T, Fan Y, Groupwise spatial normalization of fMRI data based on multi-range functional connectivity patterns, Neuroimage, 82:355-372, 2013. PMID: 23727315
- Hongming Li and Yong Fan: Spatial alignment of human cortex by matching hierarchical patterns of functional connectivity. Proceedings of IEEE International Symposium on Biomedical Imaging (ISBI 2014). IEEE, Page: 329-332, May 2014.
- Tang Z, Fan Y. Groupwise Image Registration Guided by a Dynamic Digraph of Images. Neuroinformatics. 2016 Apr;14(2):131-45. doi: 10.1007/s12021-015-9285-2. PMID: 26585712
- Tang Z, Wu Y, Fan Y, Groupwise registration of MR brain images with tumors. Phys Med Biol. 2017 Aug 4;62(17):6853-6868. doi: 10.1088/1361-6560/aa7c41. PMID: 28657551
- Li H, Fan Y. Non-rigid image registration using fully convolutional networks with deep self-supervision, arXiv preprint arXiv:1709.00799
- Li H, Fan Y, Non-rigid image registration using self-supervised fully convolutional networks without training data, Proc IEEE Int Symp Biomed Imaging. 2018:1075-1078. doi: 10.1109/ISBI.2018.8363757. Epub 2018 May 24. PMID: 30079127; PMCID: PMC6070305
- Li H, Fan Y, MDReg-Net: Multi-resolution diffeomorphic image registration using fully convolutional networks with deep self-supervision. Hum Brain Mapp. 2022 May;43(7):2218-2231. doi: 10.1002/hbm.25782. Epub 2022 Jan 24. PMID: 35072327; PMCID: PMC8996355