Click on any open position below for more information about duties and qualifications.
The Cohen Clinic at Penn is looking for a full-time Case Manager. We provide short- to medium-term evidence-based services for veterans and military family members. Veterans and military family members are strongly encouraged to apply.
The Case Manager will assist clients and team members in identifying appropriate external resources for clients and assisting in connecting client with resources. The Case Manager will maintain strong working relationship with external partners, participating in some direct community outreach to support these working relationships.
Outpatient Case Manager (grade 25):
- Provider direct Case Management Services under the supervision of the clinic director
- Maintain electronic health records accurately and in a timely manner
- Participate in regular team and consultation meetings to assist in care coordination and internal process improvement
- Maintain relationships with external partners and referrals sources
- Maintain internal referral directory
LSW Case Manager (grade 26):
In addition to the duties above:
- Serve as the Case Management lead and primary point of contact within the clinic
- Assist with Biopsychosocial Intake Assessments, as needed
- Assist Clinic Director with quality improvement initiative with case management service line
*Please note: This position will not provide psychotherapy services.
- Outpatient Case Manager (grade 25): A Bachelor’s degree in Social Work, Psychology or a related field and 1 to 3 years of experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience, are required.
- LSW Case Manager (grade 26): The minimum of a Master’s degree in Social Work and 2 years of experience. License in Social Work (LSW or higher) is preferred. Experience in Case Management is strongly preferred.
Back to Top