Convenient Telehealth Options
What is Online Therapy?
Online Therapy, also called Telehealth, is a way of offering mental health care appointments through secure video conference when you are not able to visit your therapist at the clinic. Shown to be equally as effective as in-person therapy, online therapy services are provided via computer or tablet and can be done in the privacy of your own home.
Treatment for a variety of mental health issues — including depression, anxiety, post-traumatic stress, adjustment issues, anger, grief and loss, family issues, transition challenges, and relationship problems problems — can be delivered through online therapy.
Our therapists and staff have been trained to work with veterans and their families while delivering online therapy. All online therapy appointments follow our normal clinic guidelines and are confidential.
Who is eligible?
Veterans of the United States Armed Services, including the National Guard and Reserves, regardless of role while in uniform, discharge status, or combat experience, with a focus on Post-9/11 Veterans. Veterans must be located in Pennsylvania.
Military Family Members
Parents, siblings, spouses or partners, adult children, caretakers, and others located in Pennsylvania.
Why use Online Therapy / Telehealth ?
- It's Convenient. Get easy access to care from the comfort of your own home. All you need is a smartphone, tablet, or computer with internet and video capabilities.
- It's Consistent. Continue to receive treatment when unable to visit the clinic due to far distance, no transportation, work schedule, health problems, or other reasons.
- It Works. Shown to be equally effective as in-person therapy, online therapy sessions provide the same high-quality, confidential care through a secure online platform
What is needed for Online Therapy / Telehealth?
- Computer (preferred), tablet, or smartphone with a web camera, microphone, and speakers
- Stable internet connection
- A private, secure space where you cannot be overheard/seen and at low risk for interruptions
Find out more
Interested in Telehealth? Contact us to see if Telehealth is right for you. Call: 844-573-3146 or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to Top