Welcome to the Measey Primary Care Pathway Program
We are committed to training our students to provide comprehensive, high-value, patient-centered care, founded on evidence-based principles, with outstanding communication and empathy. This program will not only accomplish this goal, but will also foster our students’ ability to think about the transformation of health care delivery to optimize preventive measures in promoting health.
- Suzi Rose, Senior Vice Dean for Medical Education, Perelman School of Medicine
The Measey Primary Care Pathway Program is designed to prepare Perelman School of Medicine students for careers in:
- Family medicine
- General internal medicine
- Outpatient pediatrics
The program offers rich experiences in the five component areas represented below. Students may apply in their first, second or third year of medical school at Penn.
- FMEC Family Medicine Education Consortium Annual Meeting, Arlington, VA Friday, September 16, 2022 Sunday, September 18, 2022
- AAP American Academy of Pediatrics National Conference, Anaheim, CA Friday, October 7, 2022 Sunday, September 11, 2022
- SGIM Society of General Internal Medicine Annual Meeting, Aurora, CO Wednesday, May 10, 2023 Saturday, May 13, 2023