Welcome to the Measey Primary Care Pathway Program
We are committed to training our students to provide comprehensive, high-value, patient-centered care, founded on evidence-based principles, with outstanding communication and empathy. This program will not only accomplish this goal, but will also foster our students’ ability to think about the transformation of health care delivery to optimize preventive measures in promoting health.
- Suzi Rose, Senior Vice Dean for Medical Education, Perelman School of Medicine
The Measey Primary Care Pathway Program is designed to prepare Perelman School of Medicine students for careers in:
- Family medicine
- General internal medicine
- Outpatient pediatrics
The program offers rich experiences in the five component areas represented below. Students may apply in their first, second or third year of medical school at Penn.
- American Academy of Family Physicians 2021 Virtual Family Medicine Experience Conference Tuesday, September 28, 2021 Saturday, October 2, 2021
- Family Medicine Education Consortium Annual Meeting 2021 Friday, October 8, 2021 Sunday, October 10, 2021
- Society of General Internal Medicine Annual Conference April 2022