Welcome to the Measey Primary Care Pathway Program
We are committed to training our students to provide comprehensive, high-value, patient-centered care, founded on evidence-based principles, with outstanding communication and empathy. This program will not only accomplish this goal, but will also foster our students’ ability to think about the transformation of health care delivery to optimize preventive measures in promoting health.
- Suzi Rose, Senior Vice Dean for Medical Education, Perelman School of Medicine
The Measey Primary Care Pathway Program is designed to prepare Perelman School of Medicine students for careers in:
- Family medicine
- General internal medicine
- Outpatient pediatrics
The program offers rich experiences in the five component areas represented below. Students may apply in their first, second or third year of medical school at Penn.
- 1. Tracking Incidental Lung Nodules - Dr. Corie Rhodes Thursday, September 24, 2020 12:00pm - 1:00pm
2. Prospects for Health Care Reform: Pandemics, Politics, and Public Opinion
Friday, September 25, 2020
12:00pm - 1:00pm
If you would like to register for this event, please email Dr. Nathanson at email@example.com.
- 3. Cristina Gonzalez, Albert Einstein: Health Disparities and Advocacy Education Thursday, October 8, 2020 12:00pm - 1:00pm