Applications for summer of 2024 will be accepted from November 1, 2023 through February 2, 2024.
- Open to rising college Juniors and Seniors who have a genuine interest in pursuing a career in scientific research related to cancer biology and/or the radiation sciences
- GPA of 3.2 or higher at an accredited College or University
- Research experience is helpful, but not required
We encourage applications from students of all backgrounds, particularly those from underrepresented minority groups, disadvantaged backgrounds, socioeconomically disadvantaged, those with a disability as defined by the ADA, or who attend small colleges.
Please submit your application packet to SUPERS@pennmedicine.upenn.edu. This needs to include:
- One page essay explaining your interest in the program, your future goals, any experience you have, anything about yourself that makes you stand out
- Current CV
- Unofficial transcripts
- Application Form
- Letters of recommendation from two faculty members who can attest to the student’s work ethic and genuine interest in pursuing post graduate studies leading to a career in research (SUPERS will reach out to the faculty directly once your application file is received)
Please set the subject of the e-mail to Your Name and send it to email@example.com