How To Make A Referral
If your family is interested in the PHIICAPS program, speak with your child’s psychiatrist or psychologist and ask them to make a referral or call Community Behavioral Health (CBH) to inquire about these services at (215) 413-3100
If you are a clinician or service provider interested in making a referral for a client family, please complete a Children's Community-Based Services referral form and submit to CBH. This form needs to be completed with family consent and a psychiatrist or psychologist must evaluate the children for medical necessity. CBH will notify the referring agency of the outcome.
Families experiencing the following may be eligible for the PHIICAPs program. Program participants must have Medicaid insurance.
- Families who are experiencing extreme parent/child relational issues
- Children and adolescents who are at risk of psychiatric hospitalization or institutional care
- Children and adolescents who have experienced trauma and need specialized trauma treatment
- Children and adolescents who have been hospitalized for mental health issues
- Children and adolescents who are unable to utilize outpatient treatment
- Children and adolescents who have had a history of therapeutic services without success
If you or someone you know is experiencing crisis please call 911 or the Philadelphia mental health crisis line: 215-685-6440
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-8255
Back to Top