The Office of Research Support Services (ORSS) was established in February 2000 to promote the research endeavors of the School of Medicine Faculty. In this role, the ORSS:
- Provides assistance in developing proposals to outside funding agencies.
- Serves as a resource for the School of Medicine regarding sponsor policies and federal regulations.
- Provides training in pre and post award grants management.
- Oversees and provides support for PSOM's entire post award portfolio.
Welcome to the ORSS homepage. Look here for special announcements on the latest news from NIH, as well as notices about upcoming grant deadlines and other important information.
- 09/06/22 ORSS Newsletter - Sept'22
- 09/06/22 Survey Results from the Grants Assessment Project
- 07/20/22 New Data Management & Sharing Policy Effective January 25, 2023
- 02/08/22 Learn more about new online "Other Support" tool
- 03/12/21 Upcoming Changes to the Biographical Sketch and Other Support Format Page for Due Dates on or after May 25, 2021 (NOT-OD-21-073)
- 02/24/21 ORSS Forum handouts: HSS Status and Research Effort
- 01/19/21 Check Out NIH’s New COVID-19 Research Website