The Office of Research Support Services (ORSS) was established in February 2000 to promote the research endeavors of the School of Medicine Faculty. In this role, the ORSS:
- Provides assistance in developing proposals to outside funding agencies.
- Serves as a resource for the School of Medicine regarding sponsor policies and federal regulations.
- Provides training in pre and post-award grants management.
- Oversees and provides support for PSOM's entire post-award portfolio.
Welcome to the ORSS homepage. Look here for special announcements on the latest news from NIH, as well as notices about upcoming grant deadlines and other important information.
- 07/24/23 Research, Interests, and Activities launched
- 05/15/23 ORSS Spring Newsletter
- 12/15/22 ORSS Newsletter - Dec 2022
- 09/06/22 ORSS Newsletter - Sept 2022
- 09/06/22 Survey Results from the Grants Assessment Project
- 07/20/22 New Data Management & Sharing Policy Effective January 25, 2023
- 02/08/22 Learn more about new online "Other Support" tool
- 03/12/21 Upcoming Changes to the Biographical Sketch and Other Support Format Page for Due Dates on or after May 25, 2021 (NOT-OD-21-073)
- 02/24/21 ORSS Forum handouts: HSS Status and Research Effort
- 01/19/21 Check Out NIH’s New COVID-19 Research Website