We are looking for highly motivated students and scholars to work with our group on advanced biomedical informatics technology development and application. We especially seek for candidates with a background in informatics, computing, engineering, or a related quantitative field, a record of academic productivities, proficiency in programming (e.g., using R/Matlab/Python/C++), and a demonstrated interest in biomedical informatics.
We are affiliated with the following PhD programs at Penn.
- AMCS: Graduate Group in Applied Math and Computational Science
- BioEng: Graduate Group in Bioengineering
- GCB: Graduate Group in Genomics and Computational Biology
- GGEB: Graduate Group in Epidemiology and Biostatistics
We currently have positions available for Postdoctoral Fellows, Graduate Students (PhD, Masters), and Undergraduates.
- Positions for Postdocs/Students who are interested in working in our research fields.
- Postdoc Positions: AI/ML for AD/ADRD
- Postdoc Position: Imaging Genomics
- Undergraduate Position (NSF REU): Mining Brain Imaging Genetics Data
Interested parties can contact Dr. Shen for more details.