NEW! Evidence Report Spotlight
These links are accessible to the Penn Network only. All others can submit a request for the full text here.
A new update is posted each month. Click here to view the most recent update or to access archived updates click here. If you are interested in receiving these updates to your email each month, please contact our program coordinator, Rachael Rider.
What is this report? What is it telling me to do? Can I translate evidence into practice? Learn more about CEP reports and how to use them here.
The mission of our program is to facilitate the translation and integration of evidence into clinical practice for Penn Medicine clinicians and staff. Check out our PennPathways program to learn more.
Quick Facts About CEP's Services & Offerings
- Founded in 2006 by the Office of the CMO
- 1 of 9 AHRQ Centers nationally & a founding member of Cochrane U.S Network
- Completed over 425 traditional Evidence Reports & 27 COVID Rapid Guidance Reports
PennPathways at a Glance
- Launched in 2016
- Since then, 354 pathways have been published
- Collaborations with the Opioid Taskforce, Critical Care Alliance, EBP Leadership Council Nursing & more
- Established in 2019
- Provides direct mentorship & hands-on experience for learners of all disciplines
- The 2020 Practicum resulted in 3 published scientific presentations