- Faculty & Staff
- For patients
- For research
- Contact Us
- Support Our Work
Penn PERC Family Support & Education Group
Please see below for the presentations from our Family Support Groups.
- Overview of Clinical Symptoms
- Medication and Symptoms
- Employee and Student Rights
- Coping and Communication Strategies
- Change Stigma
- Cognitive Remediation
- Useful Applications
- Employment Services
- SSA Benefits
- Weight Management
- Support During COVID-19
- Fostering Resiliency During During Challenging Times
- Strategies for Coping and Self-Care
- Navigating a Mental Health Crisis
- Focus for Family Support in 2021
- Understanding Substance Use
For more information about our Family Support & Education Group please see our Penn PERC page.
Becoming educated about your or your child’s psychological health is very important because it can get you and your child to a place of understanding about early detection, preventive measures and intervention, which in turn can aid you and your family to obtain a better quality of life. Knowing what's going on can help you get the best support and treatment for your family. Please see below for websites that may provide additional information and resources.
- NAMI is the nation's largest grassroots mental health organization dedicated to building better lives for those affected by mental illness. NAMI hosts several public awareness events and activities throughout the year.
- HealthyMindsPhilly.org is an online tool and resource to support and improve the mental health and well-being of all Philadelphians.
- One-stop access to U.S government mental health information.
Please follow the links below for more information on the services a few of our collaborative partners provide.
- Provides comprehensive inpatient and outpatient care for children.
- To find a CHOP location.
- Affordable, sliding fee scale therapy services for a variety of client concerns.
- DBHIDS offers resources, services, and advocacy through a strong partnership with a network of healthcare providers to help people, whether they are uninsured or underinsured, lead a fulfilling life in a supportive community free of stigma.
- Provides comprehensive outpatient services to Philadelphia residents in need, part of Penn System
For more information on how to participate in mental health research see the links below.
Back to Top