- Faculty & Staff
- For patients
- Contact Us
- Support Our Work
Publicly Shared Resources
The efforts of the Brain Behavior Laboratory have resulted in the development of software and other research materials. We are pleased to make these materials available to the research community, in the hopes that they could be useful to the community, and in order to further scientific knowledge. Please follow the links below to access our online resources.
- PennCNP - Please follow this link to request a project account for our online Computerized Neuro-Psychological assessment site.
- Acting Workshop Videos (TIPS) Please follow this link to access the TIPS Video Request Form
- Actors Project Stimuli — Please follow this link to request the stimuli used for the Actors Project (Generating an item pool for translational social cognition research)
- CAINS Training Videos- Please follow this link to access the CAINS Training Video Reguest Fom.
- IBBC Videos — Please follow this link to access the IBBC Training Videos.
- CNPscore - Please follow this link to find and download scoring software for our PowerLab CNP tasks. Please note that the PowerLab tasks are no longer provided and can no longer be supported.
- 2D Facial Emotional Stimuli - Please follow this link to request access to our 2D facial emotional stimuli.
- 3D Facial Emotional Stimuli - Please follow this link to request access to our 3D facial emotional stimuli.
- Pyvox - Please follow this link for information regarding, or to download the Pyvox Package (formerly known as BBLimage) for Volume Image Processing.
- CORANOVA SAS Macro - Please follow this link to access the CORANOVA SAS Macro.
- Pseudowords - Please follow this link to find the pseudowords software.
- Prosody Sentences - Validation of Affective and Neutral Sentence Content for Prosodic Testing
- Other Software - Please follow this link to find and download other software written at the BBL.
Back to Top