Protocols and Software
- Manufacturing reusable flow chambers.
- Preparation of coverslips.
- Preparation of GMPCPP-stabilized microtubule seeds.
- Attachment of microtubule seeds to the coverslips.
- Preparation of segmented microtubules.
Video illustrating protocols 1-5 (Volkov et al., 2014)
- Experimental observation of the protein tracking with depolymerizing microtubule ends.
- Preparation of streptavidin-coated beads
- Preparation of unevenly coated beads
- Recording the photobleaching kinetics for the fluorescently labeled protein molecules.
- Correcting for unevenness of illumination.
- Determining the intensity of single fluorophore.
- Quantification of bead brightness Protocol | Source Code.
- CENP-E tip tracking (Gudimchuk et al., 2012) Manual | Source Code
- Molecular-mechanical model of the dynamic microtubule (Zakharov et al., 2015) Manual | Source Code
- Tethered Cargo Motion (TCM) Monte Carlo simulation software (Gudimchuk et al., 2018) Manual | Source Code