PECO and Medical Forms
At the Penn Center for Sleep Disorders our primary goal is your healthcare. We constantly strive to develop betters ways to improve the care we are able to offer you.
In our attempt to better serve you, below are guidelines our program has adopted with respect to the completion of medical forms that may impact your care.
For PECO FORMS:
- Please allow up to 5 working days for completion of the form.
- Patients requesting the completion of a PECO form need to be using PAP therapy.
- Your doctor or nurse practitioner will check your PAP compliance prior to completing the form. For your convenience, your compliance data can be downloaded at Mask Clinic in order to quicken the process.
- Only patients using PAP therapy, who are compliant, and have been seen with the past rolling calendar year by their sleep doctor or nurse practitioner, will have PECO forms filled out.
- Please note, Narcolepsy, Restless Leg, Insomnia, etc are not valid diagnoses for the completion of PECO forms.
- ONLY doctors or nurse practitioners can SIGN a PECO form.
- Once the form is completed, it will be faxed to PECO and then scanned into your chart.
For ALL other MEDICAL FORMS: i.e. disability or driver license re-instatement forms
- Please allow up to 5 working days for completion for all forms requiring medical documentation.
- Patients who request form completion need to have been seen in an office visit by their doctor or nurse practitioner within the past rolling calendar year.
- We can not complete any form if a patient has not been seen in a formal office visit within the last rolling calendar year.
- We do not fill out Gas, Water and or Telephone forms.
We appreciate your patient and assistance!
To arrange an office appointment with your sleep provider, please contact 215-662-7772.