- About the PCWBW
- About Our Team
- Behavioral Wellness At Any Age
- Consultations & Clinical Care
- Research Studies
- Women's Behavioral Health In the News
- Center for the Study of Sex and Gender in Behavioral Health
- Contact Us
- Support Our Work
Research Opportunities for Pregnant Women
The Penn Center for Women’s Behavioral Wellness currently does not have any ongoing recruitment for pregnancy-related research studies. Please check back with us in the future for research participation opportunities for the following:
- Studies examining the impact of maternal experience on birth outcomes.
- Studies aimed at helping pregnant women experiencing depression and/or anxiety.
Back to Top