University of Pennsylvania
Rutgers University, BA - 2008-2012
University of Pennsylvania, MD - 2012-2017
University of Pennsylvania, Dept. of Orthopedics, Residency - 2017-present
Areas of Interest
Tendon injury and repair
Exercise and biomechanics
1. "Supraspinatus Tendons Have Different Mechanical Properties Across Sex."
2. "Decorin and biglycan are necessary for maintaining collagen fibril structure, fiber realignment, and mechanical properties of mature tendons."
3. "Collagen V haploinsufficiency in a murine model of classic Ehlers-Danlos syndrome is associated with deficient structural and mechanical healing in tendons."
4. "Neural stem cell apoptosis after low-methylmercury exposures in postnatal hippocampus produce persistent cell loss and adolescent memory deficits."
5. "p57(KIP2) regulates radial glia and intermediate precursor cell cycle dynamics and lower layer neurogenesis in developing cerebral cortex"