- Research Resources
Participating In & Learning About HD Research
- HD Trial Finder – Get matched with HD research trials in your area! Find clinical trials, biomarker/imaging studies, and quality of life studies that are currently enrolling.
- ClinicalTrials.gov – Database of privately and publicly funded clinical studies conducted around the world.
- Choose/click on the circle for “Recruiting and not yet recruiting studies” and under “Condition or disease,” type in “Huntington's disease.”
- HDBuzz – Updates on Huntington’s disease research written in plain language by scientists!
- Click here to read an article by HDBuzz that explains clinical trial designs and phases.
- Research in the Pipeline – Learn the difference between preclinical trials, clinical trials, and observational studies. HDSA also provides the phases of various therapies in the pipeline.
- HDSA Annual Research Reports – Each year, HDSA develops a report highlighting major achievements and progress in HD research.