Dr. Perlis had a fabulous sense of humor and he was warm and engaging. He outlined a very precise treatment protocol that is evidence based and easy to replicate.
- Training in Cognitive Behavioral Treatment of Insomnia (CBT-I)
- Mission and Vision
- About the Speakers
- Upcoming Seminars
- Photo Galleries
- General Resources
- Resources for Attendees
- Case Studies Archive
- CBT-I Provider Directory
- Continuing Education: CBT-I and BSM
- Contact Us
- Support Our Work
Training in Cognitive Behavioral Treatment of Insomnia (CBT-I)
Thank you for your interest in the Penn CBT-I Training Program.
This web site is designed to provide:
- Information about our CBT-I seminars: When, Where and What's involved.
- General information about the educational resources that are available for those who wish to learn about Behavioral Sleep Medicine.
- An archive intended for those that have attended our seminars which includes: an instrument library, a digital archive of papers, slide sets from our seminars, and an expansive set of videos related to sleep medicine, behavioral sleep medicine, and CBT-I. This section of the web site, which can only be accessed with permission, is continually revised and expanded.
Due to COVID-19 our Basic and Advanced Courses are in the process of being rescheduled. In the meantime, we have included a digital archive (below) and a wealth of resources in the "General Resources" tab. Please check back occasionally for updates for our live events. Until then, we hope you remain well and are staying safe. Thank you for your patience and we look forward to seeing you soon!
Principles and Practice of CBT-I (Basic Course):
The CBT-I Basic Course is currently being hosted by State Societies, Local Hospitals/HMOs, and National and International Health systems. Please see below for more information.
Advanced CBT-I (Advanced Course):
Thursday through Saturday, April 23rd, 24th and 25th 2020. Please see below for more information.