Dr. Perlis had a fabulous sense of humor and he was warm and engaging. He outlined a very precise treatment protocol that is evidence based and easy to replicate.
- Training in Cognitive Behavioral Treatment of Insomnia (CBT-I)
- Mission and Vision
- About the Speakers
- Upcoming Seminars
- Photo Galleries
- General Resources
- Resources for Attendees
- Case Studies Archive
- CBT-I Provider Directory
- Continuing Education: CBT-I and BSM
- Contact Us
- Support Our Work
Training in Cognitive Behavioral Treatment of Insomnia (CBT-I)
Thank you for your interest in the Penn CBT-I Training Program.
This web site is designed to provide:
- Information about our CBT-I seminars: When, Where and What's involved.
- General information about the educational resources that are available for those who wish to learn about Behavioral Sleep Medicine.
- An archive intended for those that have attended our seminars which includes: an instrument library, a digital archive of papers, slide sets from our seminars, and an expansive set of videos related to sleep medicine, behavioral sleep medicine, and CBT-I. This section of the web site, which can only be accessed with permission, is continually revised and expanded.
Principles and Practice of CBT-I (Basic Course):
The CBT-I Basic Course is currently being hosted by State Societies, Local Hospitals/HMOs, and National and International Health systems. Please see below for more information.
Advanced CBT-I (Advanced Course):
Thursday through Saturday, April 18th, 19th and 20th 2019. Please see below for more information.