Ongoing Research Projects
Details on specific projects can be found by following the links below.
- Development and Preclinical Evaluation of Bioactive Injectable Therapies for Intervertebral Disc Degeneration and Low Back Pain
- Pathogenesis and Treatment of Spine Disease in Mucopolysaccharidosis Disorders
- Biomarkers and Functional Correlates of Synovial Joint Disease in the Mucopolysaccharidoses
- Developmental Paradigms for Intervertebral Disc Regeneration
- Developing Novel Clinical Tools for Integrating Surgery Patient Outcome Data with Basic and Translational Research