HOW TO BECOME A MEMBER!
If you wish to become a member of our Center, click here and complete the required information.
- Your name, full contact information, and website URL (if you have one)
- Keywords that describe your research area
- Download your current NIH-style biosketch and other support in Word 2010 or 2007 format-please use the following NIH template (click here)
- A short note about ways you would like to be involved in our Center and/or suggestions for activities
- Please indicate which membership category you are interested in joining (see below)
- Full Member
Full-time faculty members of the University of Pennsylvania (tenure track, research track, clinician-educator track, academic clinician track) participating in research, education and/or clinical care related to musculoskeletal research are eligible for this membership category.
- Associate Member
Research staff, instructors, trainees, graduate students, fellows, postdoctoral researchers interested in musculoskeletal related research and educational programs of the PCMD are eligible for this membership.
- Affiliate Member
Faculty members outside of the University of Pennsylvania, but located in Philadelphia or the surrounding area, or faculty members who have an affiliated appointment with the University of Pennsylvania (not included in the Full Member category above such as an adjunct appointment) are eligible for this membership.
For a list of member benefits, please click here.
© The Trustees of the University of Pennsylvania | Site best viewed in a supported browser. | Report Accessibility Issues and Get Help | Site Design: PMACS Web Team.