- About the Center
- Treatment at the CTSA
- About the Disorders We Treat
- Telehealth Services
- Training Opportunities
- Recorded Trainings
- Cognitive Approaches for Treating Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Interoceptive Exposures for Anxiety Disorders
- Evidence-Based Assessment of PTSD
- Inhibitory Learning
- ARFID: An Introduction to An Exposure-Based Treatment for Picky Eating
- Intensive Workshop in Ex/RP
- Ex/RP for Pediatric OCD
- Habit Reversal Training for Trichotillomania and Excoriation
- Addressing Body Image in Treatment: Differentiating Between EDs, BDD, and OCD
- EX/RP Group Consultations via Zoom
- Evidence-Based Treatment for Panic Disorder
- Intensive Workshop in PE
- PE for Adolescents
- Online PE Group Consultations
- Suicide Risk Assessment in Anxiety
- PE Consultant Workshop
- Professional Opportunities
- PE Certification Program
- Find a PE Consultant
- Find a PE Therapist
- Medical Records
- Other Resources
- Contact Us
- Support Our Work
- Follow Us on Twitter
- Join Us on Facebook
Check out videos of news segments featuring the CTSA as well as faculty discussing topics related to the treatment of anxiety and related disorders.
More videos are available on our YouTube page.
Trauma and Posttraumatic Stress Disorder
In this presentation for the Community Behavioral Health network in Philadelphia, Dr. Sandy Capaldi presents information on various definitions of trauma, ways traumas are encountered, and trauma’s effects on the mind and body. Common reactions to trauma, along with a review of symptoms of PTSD are also discussed. Finally, Dr. Capaldi introduces an effective model of treatment for PTSD, Prolonged Exposure therapy.
Prolonged Exposure Therapy for PTSD featured on Dateline NBC
Dateline NBC featuring Dr. Edna Foa and the Center for the Treatment and Study of Anxiety (CTSA) using Prolonged Exposure therapy (PE) to treat Posttraumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD).
Prolonged Exposure Therapy for Adolescents with PTSD featured on America Tonight on the Al Jazeera America network
America Tonight profile 2 clients — one, a former CTSA client who completed treatment a few years before taping, and another who was currently in treatment with another therapist.
Prolonged Exposure therapy for PTSD featured on NOVA
This Emotional Life is a 3-part series that explored ways to cope with emotional issues and become more positive, resilient individuals. Warren, a former CTSA patient, is profiled in this segment on PTSD and PE.
Barrier to Dissemination of Prolonged Exposure Therapy
In this video, Dr. Edna Foa talks about barriers to effectively spreading evidence based therapies.
Back to Top