- About the Center
- Treatment at the CTSA
- About the Disorders We Treat
- Telehealth Services
- Training Opportunities
- NEW WEBINAR TRAININGS!
- Intensive Workshop in Prolonged Exposure Therapy for Posttraumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Prolonged Exposure Therapy for Adolescents with PTSD
- Consultant Workshop in Prolonged Exposure Therapy for PTSD - Webinar
- Intensive Workshop in Exposure & Response Prevention (Ex/RP) for OCD
- PE Trainer Workshop
- Ex/RP for Pediatric OCD
- PTSD Case Consultation with Dr. Edna Foa
- Professional Opportunities
- PE Certification Program
- Find a PE Consultant
- Find a PE Therapist
- Medical Records
- Other Resources
- Contact Us
- Support Our Work
- Follow Us on Twitter
- Join Us on Facebook
PTSD Case Consultation with Dr. Edna Foa
Dr. Edna Foa, internationally renowned authority on the psychopathology of Posttraumatic Stress Disorder and its treatment, will be hosting online PTSD case consultations!
Never before open to the public, clinicians who attend these consultations as Case Presenters will have the opportunity to present and discuss PTSD cases and receive expert consultation from Dr. Foa on issues such as assessment of PTSD, appropriateness for Prolonged Exposure therapy (PE), case conceptualization, factors that interfere with engagement in treatment, and any other PTSD or PE-related questions.
The group consultation may be attended as a Case Presenter or as an Observer. Case presenters are limited to 4 per group consultation. For case presentations, if applicable and appropriate, and with patient consent, videotaped session segments are welcome. Contact Dr. Sandy Capaldi for more details and instructions on sharing video via webinar and consent forms, if needed.
Who may attend: Licensed mental health professionals or those working under a licensed mental health professional who treat individuals who have experienced trauma. (For unlicensed clinicians, please note that consultation provided in this online group meeting is not supervision and is considered only additional, expert consultation.)
Dates: Tuesday, October 27, 2020
Times: 2:00pm — 4:00pm EST
Cost: $100.00 USD per person for Case Presenters / $25.00 USD per person for observers
Workshop Location: Online video conferencing platform (you will be sent meeting information the day before the meeting)
Webinar workshop requirements:
- You must have utilities, internet service, phone service, and an appropriately private location at your home or office in order to ensure HIPAA compliance.
- The private location should be free of noise and distractions. (If you are the parent of young children, appropriate child care arrangements must be in place.)
- You must agree to use video of yourself during the meeting.
- Since authentic patient videos may be utilized during the meeting, you must agree to abide by all applicable rules of confidentiality and HIPAA compliance, including but not limited to no audio or video-recording of the workshop in any form.
- You agree that refund requests will be granted if a technical failure is the fault of the service provider and the webinar is canceled but that no refunds will be provided if a technical failure at the attendee's home or workplace prevents access to the live webinar.
You will be asked to affirm the previous conditions and your agreement to them prior to the commencement of the meeting.
Please find workshop information and the registration form here.
Applications are due October 20, 2020. Applicants will be notified of acceptance within one week of receipt of their application. Please do not make arrangements until your application is accepted.
Instructions for Submitting Application
Applications can be submitted via email (as a Microsoft Word or PDF attachment): email@example.com
Back to Top