- About the Center
- Treatment at the CTSA
- About the Disorders We Treat
- Telehealth Services
- Training Opportunities
- NEW WEBINAR TRAININGS!
- Intensive Workshop in Prolonged Exposure Therapy for Posttraumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Prolonged Exposure Therapy for Adolescents with PTSD
- Consultant Workshop in Prolonged Exposure Therapy for PTSD
- Intensive Workshop in Exposure & Response Prevention (Ex/RP) for OCD
- Ex/RP for Pediatric OCD
- Professional Opportunities
- PE Certification Program
- Find a PE Consultant
- Find a PE Therapist
- Medical Records
- PTSD Awareness Month - June 2020
- Other Resources
- Suicide Risk Assessment in Patients with Anxiety-Related Disorders
- Contact Us
- Support Our Work
- Follow Us on Twitter
- Join Us on Facebook
Sandy Capaldi, Psy.D.
Associate Director & Director of Implementation
Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
Sandy Capaldi, Psy.D., joined the Center for the Treatment and Study of Anxiety in 2007, and is currently the Center's Associate Director & Director of Implementation. Dr. Capaldi completed her undergraduate degree in psychology at Temple University and received a master of arts degree in clinical psychology at MCP Hahnemann University. She went on to receive a master of science degree and to complete her doctoral studies in clinical psychology at Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Capaldi is a licensed clinical psychologist who has a variety of clinical experiences with patient populations ranging from children to older adults. She specializes in Prolonged Exposure Therapy (PE) for PTSD, Exposure and Response Prevention (EX/RP) for OCD, and cognitive-behavioral treatment for trichotillomania, excoriation disorder, social anxiety, panic disorder, specific phobias, and generalized anxiety.
Back to Top