- Meet The Team
- Jeremy Tyler, Psy.D., Director
- Mario Cristancho, M.D., Medical Director
- Marian Moseley, LCSW, Psychotherapist
- Lucy Warrington, LCSW, Psychotherapist
- Katelyn Kennedy, LCSW, Psychotherapist
- Christine Caton, MSN, CRNP, PMHNP-BC, Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
- Max Stern, MSN, CRNP, PMHNP-BC, Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
- Xavier Diao, M.D., Attending Psychiatrist
- Ommu Bah, M.A., Care Manager
- Christina Seymore, Medical Assistant
- Kathryn Rim, MSW, LCSW
- Conor Kennedy, LCSW, Psychotherapist
- Alicia Rogers, B.S., Patient Service Associate
- Joshua Sarnecky, LCSW
- Overview of Clinical Services
- About The Disorders We Treat
- Educational Materials
- Fees and Insurance
- Contact Us
- Support Our Work
We are proud to announce the Penn Psychiatry Time Efficient, Accessible, Multidisciplinary (TEAM) Clinic, an innovative clinical care model designed to increase patient access to treatment using an evidence-based and collaborative approach (medication management and psychotherapy) to mental health treatment.
Patients will meet with our multidisciplinary treatment team at the first visit, during which the team will discuss your symptoms and treatment needs. Our treatment team includes the following staff:
- Psychiatrist or a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
- Licensed Therapist
- Medical Assistant
- Care Manager
Based on the TEAM assessment, treatment recommendations will be provided and discussed. We offer the following general treatment options:
- Medication management provided by a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner (NP) or Psychiatrist (MD) for 4 months.
- Evidence-based Psychotherapy for 4 months provided by a Licensed Clinical Social Worker of Licensed Professional Counselor.
- A combination of Medication Management and Evidence-based Psychotherapy for 4 months.