Cancer Biology Academics
- General CAMB Requirements
- BIOM 555: Regulation of the Genome
- BIOM 600: Cell Biology & Biochemistry
- BIOM 611 (or the equivalent): Biologic Data Analysis
- CAMB 605 (PhD only): Cell and Molecular Biology First Year Seminar
- BIOM 510 (Combined Degree only): Case Studies in Translational Research
- CAMB 542 (Combined Degree only): Topics in Molecular Medicine
- CAMB 512: Cancer Biology and Genetics
- Two of the following Required Cancer Biology courses:
- Two electives chosen from any relevant CAMB or BGS Courses and Curricula offerings, depending on interest and background.
This information can also be found on the CB Catalog page.
|Year 1||BIOM 600
Two Lab Rotations
|Lab Rotation or
|Year 2||CAMB 530/CAMB 704/
|Year 3+||Dissertation research||Dissertation research||Dissertation research|
Whereas any CAMB courses can be used to fulfill elective requirements (depending on the student's interests and background), the following courses are likely to be of particular relevance. Students will receive guidance from CB leadership and faculty when choosing electives.